Wednesday, January 24, 2018

Just a Note

Happy Wednesday stampers!  I have to admit...I've kind of been neglecting the amazing goodness in the annual catalog.  It happens EVERY time the Occasions Catalog comes out! I get so wrapped up in all of the new stuff that I forget about some of the awesome stamp sets from the annual catty!
 
We've had lots of gloomy weather lately, so I thought it would be fun to create a card to brighten up a friends day!  The Tutti-frutti DSP combined with the Lift Me Up stamp set and Up & Away Thinlits made for a fun and cheerful card!
 
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Whisper White, Tutti-frutti DSP, Vellum
Ink ~ Sweet Sugarplum, Bermuda Bay
Stamp Set ~ Lift Me Up
Other Supplies ~ Iridescent Sequins, Whisper White Solid Bakers Twine, Up & Away Thinlits
 
I love how the vellum softens things up just a little...and kind of hides the clouds too :)  I need to remember to use this more!
 
Thank you for stopping by today!  I hope you have a wonderful Wednesday!
 
Happy Stamping!


No comments:

Post a Comment