Monday, January 1, 2018

Magical Day

Happy New Year stamping friends!  I hope you all had a safe and fun night ringing in the New Year! We celebrated with the east coast and called it quits about 9:30...such party animals, right?!?
 
Since my hubby had to work, I deemed today a chore day at our house so we could have fun playing the rest of the week.  I got most of my chores done, but when I got to my craft room to clean, I got totally distracted by my new stamps and paper and HAD to play.  Shhh...don't tell my boys!
 
The new Myths & Magic Suite is so cute and SO FUN to color! 
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Whisper White, Bermuda Bay, Dapper Denim, Basic Gray, Fresh Fig, Myths & Magic Specialty DSP
Ink ~ Memento, Stampin' Blend Markers, Dapper Denim, Smoky Slate, Fresh Fig, Bermuda Bay, Melon Mambo
Stamp Set ~ Magical Day
Other Supplies ~ Layering Circles Framelits, Magical Mates Framelits
 



This is such a great set for cards for kids and even adults too!  I'm excited to share this set with my stamp club this month!
 
I hope you are getting some stamping time in today as well! 
 
I guess I should get back to cleaning now...who am I kidding!  I'm going to make another card or two while my kids are watching a movies.  Chores will still be here tomorrow, right?!?!
 
Happy Stamping!



No comments:

Post a Comment