Sunday, January 21, 2018

Southern Birthday Serenade





Welcome back to Monday Montage!!!  We are back with another fabulous hop!  Make sure you click on the links below so you don't miss any of the creations...you are sure to love them all!

Do you ever have days where you try and try to create something and just can't get what you have in you mind on paper?  That was totally me today!  I had an idea using another stamp set, but when I got everything stamped and laid out, I was not happy with it....AT ALL! Rather than continue to frustrate myself, I set that project aside and chose a totally different stamp set and went with something simple and pretty.

I LOVE the lace background and pretty bunch of flowers in the Southern Serenade stamp set.  The flowers are perfect for coloring.  I stamped the lace background in Sahara Sand, stamped off once.  I wanted just a little peak of the lace behind the flowers, which I fussy cut and popped up a little with the super cute Mini Stampin' Dimensionals...those little dots of foam are the BEST! Add a few pears, sequins and sentiment and I now have the perfect card to send to my mother in law for her birthday later this week.

Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Whisper White
Ink ~ Memento, Old Olive, Pool Party
Stamp Set ~ Southern Serenade
Other Supplies ~ Pearl Basic Jewels, Iridescent Sequins
 
Thank you for stopping by today.  I hope you have an amazing day!

Next stop on the hop is Cathy...I can't wait to see what she has for us this week! Or if you want to hop backwards, you can hop on back to the amazing Amy...I just love her style!
  Thanks for hopping along with us today!

Happy Stamping!

https://amyoneillblog.com/2018/01/21/mondaymontage108/

https://sugarshackdesigns.com/2018/21/08/mondaymontage107/

2 comments:

  1. This is clean and simple and perfectly gorgeous, Bree!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The more I see this set used- the more I need it! Love this beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete