Sunday, January 7, 2018

Party Like a Panda ~ Monday Montage





Welcome back to Monday Montage!!!  We are back with another fabulous hop!  Make sure you click on the links below so you don't miss any of the creations...you are sure to love them all!

I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and New Year!  I have enjoyed two full weeks of with my family a
and am already looking forward to spring break in a few months!  Our time together has been the best Christmas gift this year!

I had lots of stamping time over the holiday break and I am so happy to be hopping with my Monday Montage BFF's again!  It was nice to have a little break, but I always miss seeing all of the amazing creations from this group! 

If you haven't seen all of the awesome FREE Sale-A-Bration items you can earn between now and March 31st, then you are missing out on the most adorable little panda bears!  I LOVE this Sale-A-Bration stamp set and it pairs perfectly with the Picture Perfect Party DSP!
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Bermuda Bay, Berry Burst, Pool Party, Basic Black, Picture Perfect Party DSP
Ink ~ Basic Black, Bermuda Bay, Berry Burst, Lemon Lime Twist, Pool Party, Smoky Slate
Stamp Set ~ Party Pandas
Other Supplies ~ Layering Circles Framelits, Stitched Shapes Framelits, Tutti-frutti Sequins, Rhinestone Jewels, White Bakers Twine
 

 


Don't these little guys just make you happy?!?!  They are just too cute :-)

Next stop on the hop is Cathy...I can't wait to see what she has for us this week! Or if you want to hop backwards, you can hop on back to the amazing Amy...I just love her style!
  Thanks for hopping along with us today!
Happy Stamping!

https://amyoneillblog.com/2018/01/07/mondaymontage107/

https://sugarshackdesigns.com/2018/01/07/mondaymontage107/

2 comments:

  1. Such cute cards with the Party Panda! Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  2. All this is so cute. I liked reading through this post on “Party Like a Panda”. Keep sharing such posts. My cousin is also looking for the party ideas for her son’s first birthday and I am sure she would love Panda theme for that. She needs to book the affordable event venue New York. Does anyone here have suggestions?

    ReplyDelete