Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Swappin' with SSINK ~ August Blog Hop

Welcome to the Stylin' Stampin' INKspiration Blog Hop!  As you know, many of us attended the Inspire.Create.Share.2014 Stampin' Up! Convention in Salt Lake City last month.  It was so much fun to see everyone who was able to come...and even more fun to swap cards with all of them!  Today, we are sharing our SSINK swaps and I know you will love all them!
As you hop along, please be sure to comment and show some love on every blog! We are always excited to hear from our followers! You should have just left stop number 9 on the Stylin' Stampin' INKspiration Blog Hop - Kathy P of Katrina P's Creative Corner.  If so, you are in the right spot. If a link doesn't work or you get off track, you will find the full blog hop lineup below.
 
I decided to keep my swaps pretty simple this year..way less stress that way!  Even with a simple design, I was still working on these the day before I left...but I got em' done!
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Soft Suede, Whisper White, Park Lane DSP
Ink ~ Calypso Coral, Blackberry Bliss, Daffodil Delight, Whisper White Craft
Stamp Sets ~ Bloom for You, A Dozen Thoughts
Other Supplies ~ Linen Thread, Fun Flower, 7/8" Scallop Circle Punch, 1/2" Circle Punch
 
Quick, simple and cute, right?!??!  The best way to do when you're making lots o' swaps!
 
Now its time to head on over to Heidi of Stuck on Stampin' and her adorable swap!
 
http://stuckonstampin.blogspot.com/2014/08/ssink-convention-swap-blog-hop.html
 

Blog Hop Participant List:
  1. Darcy J. of DJ's Stampin' Place
  2. Donna S. of Organized Chaos
  3. Cynthia R. of Ink-A-Doodle Creations
  4. Jennifer C. of Happy 2 Scrap 4 Life
  5. Kim R. of Stamping with Kim
  6. Diana E. of Stampin' Fun with Diana
  7. Tonya B. of Stampin' with Tonya
  8. Shellie G. of Craft Smashup
  9. Kathy P. of Katrina P's Creative Corner
  10. Bree R. of Craft-Somnia
  11. Heidi B. of Stuck on Stampin'
  12. Pam S. of Stampin' in the Sun
  13. Darla R. of Stampin' with Darla
  14. Erica B. of Stamping Starlette

6 comments:

  1. I love your card!! I need to CASE it ASAP! Thanks for swapping with me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! Really love the color combo. I'm with Kim. Gonna have to CASE this one :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Casing going to happen here too. This is really pretty. I love the colors you chose.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love, Love, Love!! The colors are great and I love the cute twirled twine! Thanks for swapping!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very soft and pretty! I love the diagonal line.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous, I need to CASE it as well! Love the yummy color combo and that diagonal business is fab!

    ReplyDelete