Welcome to the Stylin' Stampin' INKspiration Blog Hop! As you know, many of us attended the Inspire.Create.Share.2014 Stampin' Up! Convention in Salt Lake City last month. It was so much fun to see everyone who was able to come...and even more fun to swap cards with all of them! Today, we are sharing our SSINK swaps and I know you will love all them!
As you hop along, please be sure to comment and show some love on every blog! We are always excited to hear from our followers! You should have just left stop number 9 on the Stylin' Stampin' INKspiration Blog Hop - Kathy P of Katrina P's Creative Corner. If so, you are in the right spot. If a link doesn't work or you get off track, you will find the full blog hop lineup below.
I decided to keep my swaps pretty simple this year..way less stress that way! Even with a simple design, I was still working on these the day before I left...but I got em' done!
Paper ~ Soft Suede, Whisper White, Park Lane DSP
Ink ~ Calypso Coral, Blackberry Bliss, Daffodil Delight, Whisper White Craft
Stamp Sets ~ Bloom for You, A Dozen Thoughts
Other Supplies ~ Linen Thread, Fun Flower, 7/8" Scallop Circle Punch, 1/2" Circle Punch
Quick, simple and cute, right?!??! The best way to do when you're making lots o' swaps!
Now its time to head on over to Heidi of Stuck on Stampin' and her adorable swap!
Blog Hop Participant List:
- Darcy J. of DJ's Stampin' Place
- Donna S. of Organized Chaos
- Cynthia R. of Ink-A-Doodle Creations
- Jennifer C. of Happy 2 Scrap 4 Life
- Kim R. of Stamping with Kim
- Diana E. of Stampin' Fun with Diana
- Tonya B. of Stampin' with Tonya
- Shellie G. of Craft Smashup
- Kathy P. of Katrina P's Creative Corner
- Bree R. of Craft-Somnia
- Heidi B. of Stuck on Stampin'
- Pam S. of Stampin' in the Sun
- Darla R. of Stampin' with Darla
- Erica B. of Stamping Starlette