Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Happy Birthday, Deer

Happy Wednesday and Happy Birthday to my hubby! 
 
For those who know my husband, he is an AVID hunter and as hunting season gets closer, he gets a little bit crazier with each passing day.  Buck fever is putting it mildly.  And now that my twins are showing interest, it's all I hear about. 
 
I loved the big ol' buck from the Remembering Christmas stamp set in last years Holiday catalog and was super sad it didn't carry over.  That buck is perfect for all the guys in my family who love to hunt.  While I was sad to see this set go, I was happy to see a cute little buck in the White Christmas stamp set in this years Holiday catalog.  I had something a little different than this card in mind when I started, so it didn't turn out quite like I had planned, but it will work!
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Baked Brown Sugar, Garden Green, Whisper White
Ink ~ Tuxedo Black Memento, Crumb Cake and Old Olive Blendabilities, Cherry Cobbler, Cajun Craze, Crushed Curry
Stamp Sets ~ White Christmas, Holiday Home
Other Supplies ~ Oval Framelits, Autumn Wooden Elements, Linen Thread
 
The poor hubs is stuck working today, so the boys and I will visit him at the station and bring him his card and matching DQ ice cream cake.  :-)
 
Thanks for dropping by today!
 
Happy Stamping!


1 comment: