Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Howdy Cowgirl

It's Tuesday...which means it's time for a new Hand Stamped Sentiments Sketch Challenge!
 
I don't think to make square cards very often...not sure why because they are fun!
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Blackberry Bliss, Hello Honey, Kraft, Park Lane
Ink ~ Versa Mark, Soft Suede, Crumb Cake and Wisteria Wonder Blendabilities
Stamp Set ~ Yee-Haw
Other Supplies ~ Blackberry Bliss Satin Ribbon, Venetian Crochet Trim, Linen Thread, On Point Embossing Folder
 
Now head on over to check out what the rest of the design team has created today!
 
Happy Stamping!
 
 


3 comments:

  1. Great card, love it! Can't wait for my stamp set to arrive so I can play.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute! I'm loving your creations for this set!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute card! I love the color combo!

    ReplyDelete