Friday, August 15, 2014

A Little Kindness Goes a Long Way - Display Board Samples

Whew..finally back with another Display Board Sample with my favorite stamp set EVER...Kinda Eclectic.  Seriously, the possibilities with this stamp set are endless!  I kept this one really clean and simple...
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Whisper White
Ink ~ Coastal Cabana, Pistachio Pudding, Hello Honey, StazOn
Stamp Set ~ Kinda Eclectic, Work of Art
 
I'm thankful I made an extra one of this card...I will be hand delivering this to my good friend Amy, who filled my shoes as a mommy to one of my boys yesterday.  My hubby and 3 boys set off on a long weekend get away yesterday, which I will surprise them by joining them tomorrow :-).  They caravanned with some of the other families that are going and they all stopped for lunch in Hood River.  After spending nearly 4 hours in the truck, the boys were anxious to get out and were being boys, horsing around and chasing each other.  Well, Aidan wasn't watching where he was going and ran smack into a pole.  Getting a picture like this when you are away from your babies is not fun...
My hubby reassured me numerous times that he was ok and that it really looked worse than it really was.  Being that my hubby is a paramedic, I knew my boy was in good hands, but it was not easy as a mom to not be there for my baby when he was hurting :-(  My sweet friend Amy texted me later to let me know the swelling had gone way down and that he was totally fine.  Thank you Amy for keeping an eye on him and keeping me updated!  Needless to say, our family pictures for next week have been put on hold...boys!  I'm just happy he is ok and everyone is having fun!  I can't wait to meet up with all of them tomorrow!
 
Wishing you all a fabulous weekend! 
 
Happy Stamping!


1 comment:

  1. Youch! (The boy not the card!) That pic never gets easy to look at, lol...poor little dude. Love this card - I know it must have been a hit at convention, Friend!

    ReplyDelete