Sunday, August 17, 2014

Four Feathers Birthday ~ Monday Montage





Welcome to another fabulous Monday Montage Blog Hop!  We love to share our creations with you and thank you for joining us!

As soon as I saw these Four Feathers and coordinating framelits, I HAD to have them...LOVE them!  This card is kinda bright and a bit busy, but in the words of my good friend Cynthia, some cards call to be busy :-)
It's pretty hard to see in the picture, but I pulled out some of the gold thread from the Gold Bakers Twine and tucked it in behind the feathers for just a little added bling.
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Bermuda Bay, Whisper White, Confetti Celebration
Ink ~ Bermuda Bay, Strawberry Slush, Pistachio Pudding, Crushed Curry
Stamp Set ~ Four Feathers, Remembering Your Birthday
Other Supplies ~ Gold Bakers Twine, Gold Sequin Trim, Feathers Framelits
 
Next up is Cathy...I love her style!  Or if you want to hop backwards, you can hop on back to Amy...she inspires me each and every hop!
 
  Thanks for hopping along with us today!
 
Happy Stamping!
 



5 comments:

  1. So cute Bree! I had to have those feathers too ;) Love them! & I love what you did with them too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The feathers look great on that background! I love all of your bling too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So so cute! One of my favorite cards you've created!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Everything about this is bright cheery goodness!

    ReplyDelete