Saturday, April 5, 2014

Bike Track Birthday

Happy Saturday friends!  I've been on the run (literally) since 4AM...I'm ready for a nap!  But we've still got a lot of day left, which includes my nephews birthday party at the bike track. All 3 of my boys are so excited and can hardly wait for 2PM to get here!
I needed a quick and easy card to create while my youngest nap, so I pulled out my e-cutter, downloaded and cut out the fun Extreme Dirt Bike stamp, added a few splashes of grunge and...
...good enough for an 8 year old, right?!?!?  My twins thought it was cool, so I guess I did alright :-)
 
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Basic Black, Smoky Slate, Whisper White
Ink ~ Smoky Slate, Tempting Turquoise, Pumpkin Pie, Daffodil Delight, Jet Black StazOn
Stamp Sets ~ Lemonade Stand*, Extreme Dirt Bike*, Off the Grid, Gorgeous Grunge, Clockworks
Other Supplies ~ Distressing Tool, Silhouette Cameo e-cutter
*MDS
 
As much as I want to stay here and play more with my stamps and MDS, I must keep moving and get a few more things done before we head out to the bike track.
 
Hope you all have a great weekend!
 
Happy Stamping!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment