Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Happy Congratulations Birthday ~ HSS183

Happy Tuesday friends! 
It's time for a bright and fun color challenge over at Hand Stamped Sentiments!

Can you guess where my inspiration came for my new blog header?  I LOVE these colors and the Happy Congratulations stamp set is just plain FUN!  I created a festive shaker frame with the polaroid framelit...who doesn't love a shaker card?!?!

supplies Used:
Paper ~ Coastal Cabana, Whisper White, Crushed Curry, Gumball Green, Festive Prints DSP, Window Sheet
Ink ~ Coastal Cabana, Gunball Green, Crushed Curry, Jet Black StazOn, White Stampin' Chalk Marker
Stamp Sets ~ Happy Congratulations, Gorgeous Grunge, Four You
Other Supplies ~ On Film Framelits, 1-3/8" Circle Punch, Owl Punch, Whisper White Bakers Twine, Silver Glass Stampin' Glitter
 
Now head on over to check out the rest of the creations from the design team and don't forget to play along!
 
Happy Stamping!



2 comments:

  1. So cute! You did a great job with the colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO cool! I love the shaker frame, how much more festive can you get than a card full of (my favorite) glitter?! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete