Sunday, April 27, 2014

Born to be Beach Bums ~ Monday Montage





Hello and welcome back to another Monday Montage Blog Hop!  This group of ten talented stampers have some fabulous projects to share with you this week, so be sure to hop all the way through so you don't miss anything!

{SIGH}...back to reality. 

My family got home LATE last night after flying back home from our amazing trip to Florida.  I am totally missing the warm sun and days spent at the beach or poolside...I wanna go back!  And let me tell you...the 3 hour time change is kicking my booty today.  {YAWN}  As much as I wanted to get into my craft room and play with paper and ink, I just had way too many things to do to get all caught back up at home.  But, this doesn't mean I didn't have time to create!  MDS to the rescue, once again!  Each night while we were gone, I created a page from our activities that day...love, love, LOVE MDS for this very reason :-)

I'm pretty sure all 3 of my boys were born to be beach bums...they spent ALL day in the water or playing in the sand.  I could get used to that life in a hurry...just need my hubby to find a job in a warm, sunny city!
 
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ High Tide
Stamps ~ Hello Sailor, Game Day Starburst, Anchors Away Waves, Fifty Nifty
Embellishments ~ Ahoy, Matey Corner Swirl
Fonts ~ Organic Fruit, A Gentle Touch
 
Now it's time to hop on over to Cathy's creation for today...you're sure to love it!  Or if you prefer to hop backwards, you can head on back to Amy's project...she inspires me each and every week!  Either way, just make sure you make the whole loop and don't miss any of us.  And don't forget to leave us some love on our blogs...we love hearing from you!
 
  Thanks for hopping along with us today!
 
Happy Stamping!
 



5 comments:

  1. Great layout! Your colors are perfect-so beachy! I love your layer with the photos! That adds a lot of depth. Looks like you had tons of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really need to start doing MDS scrapbook layouts! This looked fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your page Bree, so glad you had a wonderful time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your page Bree, so glad you had a wonderful time! The layered photos are fabulous, I'm going to have to try that.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great idea to create your page each night with MDS! Cute layout! Glad you had a lovely trip.

    ReplyDelete