Sunday, April 6, 2014

Hey Good Lookin'

Whatcha got cookin'?  Sorry, that song always pops into my head every time I hear those words!
I'm cooking up more MDS creations these days thanks to the amazing MDS Adventure club put on by the fabulous Kimberly Van Diepen and Heather Summers.  They are the queens of MDS and are sharing their wealth of digital knowledge with those of us who joined the group.  Heather gave us fun sketch and challenge to work with this weekend, so while my kiddos watched a movie last night, I snuggled up with them (and my laptop) and created another fun page for our family year book.
The challenge included using a stamp for the page title, layering your photos and creating your own overlay, along with this sketch:

MDS Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Smoky Slate
Stamps ~ Beautiful Today Polka Dots (ovelay), Game Day Splatter, Love This Arrows, Splatter 1, Occasional Tags - Hey Good Lookin'
Embellishments ~ Finest Simplicity, White Simple Stitches Circle
 
I added some fun little eyeballs to the O's since Aidan just got new glasses...he loves this page 8-)
 
Enjoy your Sunday!
 
Happy Stamping!


1 comment: