Sunday, September 29, 2013

Celebrating my Momma

Today we will celebrate my Momma's birthday...a few days late.  I'm making her favorite dish for dinner...lemon pasta...yum-O!  I will say that the cooler fall weather has inspired me to cook {and eat} more.  Does anyone else feel the need to cook/bake more in the fall and winter months?
Today I'm sharing with you the birthday card I made for my mom for her birthday.  If you saw my Christmas Star card last week for Stylin' Stampin' INKspiration, you'll see that I CASE'd myself.  But I hope you'll also see that you can use a stamp for more than one occasion too :-)
Supplies Used:
 
Paper ~ Basic Black, Real Red, Modern Medley DSP, Silver Foil Sheets, Very Vanilla
Ink ~ Real Red, VersaMark
Stamp Sets ~ Christmas Star Single Stamp, Four You, Gorgeous Grunge
Other Supplies ~ Simply Scored, Silver Embossing Powder, Rhinestone Basics
 
This card is perfect for my mom....the big Christmas Star remind me of the red Macy's star and my mom LOVES shopping there!  There's a good chance she may just get a Macy's gift card inside this card!!!
 
It's another windy and rainy day here today.  I'm headed up to get the house all cleaned so I can take full advantage of some nap time stamping today!
 
Happy Stamping!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment