Thursday, September 26, 2013

Brothers Hanging Out ~ MDS

Happy Thursday friends!  I have a fun MDS page for you today...another to add to my ever growing 2013 Renwick Family Yearbook :-)  This weeks Simply My Digital Studio Facebook challenge was to create a layout using only ONE kit.   Sounds kind of hard right?  But if you really look at all of the awesome DSP, stamp brush sets and embellishments that come in a kit, you really CAN create a layout using just one kit.   I chose to use the Seriously Teen Kit for this layout...
My boys have a long way to go before they reach their "teens" but this kit really fits just about any age group, especially if you love a grungy style!  This is a really simple layout with a little Facebook inspiration for my journaling...I had fun with that!
 
Don't forget to check out all of the great new MDS Digital Downloads this week too!  Here is one that I love!
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment