Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Amped Up Ampersands

Well, the day is almost over, but Happy Tuesday!  I had a busy day of appointments, meetings and a load of work that all had to be done before I got to play in MDS today.  BOO for work, but it's a necessary evil...especially when I want ALL of the new MDS Downloads every week :)  Be sure to check out this weeks downloads...Thanksgiving, Christmas and Ruffled Ribbons!
Today's page is made with the Amped Up Ampersands download that was released a few weeks ago.  Have you noticed all of the ampersands (&) these days?  They are everywhere and so much fun!  Leave it to Stampin' Up! to be right on with the current trends!
These are a couple of group pictures from Convention this past July.  Having the opportunity to meet all of these amazing ladies was one of the BEST parts of Convention for me!  The friendships that formed are priceless.  I can not wait for next year's Convention just to see all of my Stampin' friends again! 
 
Thanks for stopping by today!
 
Happy Stamping!
 

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait until next year either! I'm totally going to be there! Crossing my fingers!

    ReplyDelete