Wednesday, August 22, 2012

I want to make that!

 I'm sure every demo heard it as soon as all of their great customers saw the holiday catalog...I want to make that ornament! I know all of mine have :)  My momma and one of her co-workers asked if they could host a workshop and make the ornaments...of course I said yes! How fun! So, while on vacation this week, my mom and I have been stamping and cutting the images out to help prepare for the workshop. Watch for your invite soon!  In the meantime, here's a look:

Supplies used:
Paper - very vanilla, be of good cheer dsp
Ink - cherry cobbler, gumball green
Stamp set - ornament keepsakes
Other supplies - big shot, holiday ornaments framelits, simply scored, linen thread, vintage faceted designer buttons, large basic pearls, glue gun

Isn't it pretty? Other than being a little time consuming, it is very easy to put together! I hope you can join me when I have the class!
Happy stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment