Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Hello

Some days my creativity just isn't where I would like it to be.  I'm not totally happy with the way this card turned out, but sometimes that's just the way it goes!  I played along at Freshly Made Sketches and came up with this:


FMS47
I had fun layering the different framelits, but just wasn't thrilled with the end result.  Couldn't quite decide what else it needed...maybe it will come to me tonight and I'll add to it in the morning ;)

Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Early Espresso, Island Indigo, Very Vanilla, Orchard Harvest DSP
Ink ~ Early Espresso, Raspberry Ripple
Stamp Set ~ Friendship Preserves
Other Supplies ~ Window Frames Framelits, Apothecary Accents Framelits, Brushed Bronze Designer Buttons, Linen Thread

Short post today...lots more to do before I call it a day!

Happy Stamping

4 comments:

  1. This is very pretty! I love the mix of DSP and how you used layers to show off the sentiment. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    P.S. It would be very helpful if you turned off Word Verification. Commenting is so much easier that way because it's usually very difficult to decipher the numbers and letters. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it just like it is! THe colors pop and are so great. Glad you joined us this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is lovely - what a great use of that dsp! Thanks for playing along with this week's sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great mix of DSP! I love the colors and that snippet of plaid! Thanks for playing at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete