Sunday, August 5, 2012

A little getaway...

That's what this card makes me think of...a little getaway and sending out a post card to a loved one :)  I've been eyeing the Postage Due set for a while now and finally got it in my last order.  Hooray! 
I found a new challenge site last night (thank you Pinterest) and thought this sketch was super cute! 

Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge has some great sketch challenges, which are so helpful to me. I always have a hard time with the layout of my cards, so I always love a good sketch to help me along :) 

And so far so good on my own personal challenge...to create something each day for the month of August using something new from the Holiday Catalog.  Can you spot the new Holiday Catalog items in this card?


SSSC165
 Supplies Used:

Paper ~ Soft Suede, Primrose Petals, Very Vanilla, Comfort Cafe DSP
Ink ~ Summer Starfruit, Primrose Petals, Midnight Muse, Soft Suede (all Stampin' Write Markers)
Stamp Sets ~ Postage Due, Everything Eleanor
Other Supplies ~ 3/8" Midnight Muse Stitched Satin Ribbon, 7/8" Cotton Ribbon, Ribbon Slides

So happy I finally got this set...love it!  Need one for yourself?  Check out my Online Store today!!!

Ok, break time is over!   Back to working on my thank you notes...I will run out of paper before I get all 150 done, but I will have a good start on them :)

Happy Stamping!


No comments:

Post a Comment