Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Bootiful take two

I had so much fun with my card yesterday and just had to make another one using the fun cowboy boot from the Bootiful Occasions set.  May just have to use this one for my September club...It would make a great "guy card" :)


Pretty close to the same layout as yesterdays, just flipped to the landscape side.  And not quite as many embellishments...a little more clean and simple.

Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Very Vanilla, Early Espresso Core-dinations, Soft Suede, Night of Navy, Festival of Prints DSP
Ink ~ Early Espresso, Night of Navy, Soft Suede
Stamp Sets ~ Bootiful Occasions, Merry Minis
Other Supplies Used ~ Woodgrain Embossing folder, Merry Minis punch, Curly Label punch, Naturals Designer buttons, Linen Thread

I had planned on working on my Regional swap cards tonight, but all 3 of my boys decided to gang up on me and give me a run for my money this afternoon.  (Always seems to work that way when my hubby gets called away to do a patient transfer to Seattle.)  I'm spent!  This momma is going to call it a day and hit the hay :)

Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment