Sunday, September 1, 2024

Happy September

 

Happy September stampers and welcome to the latest Monday Montage Blog Hop!

We may have had a run of summer temps this weekend, but as we said goodbye to August and hello to September, I am in full-on fall mode now!  I decorated my house for fall, bought some candy corn and made my favorite pumpkin cookies, which our black lab decided to taste test...naughty doggie!

Inspired by the latest Freshly Made Sketches design and from a fabulous card created by Susan Wong, I pulled together some warm fall colors for this birthday card.

I stared with the gorgeous Misty Moonlight pattern Wildly Flowering DSP, adding just a strip of Misty Moonlight along the edge. Next I added a Nested Essentials shape from the Crumb Cake pattern...I love this paper!

I stamped the large leaves from Changing Leaves in Wild Wheat and added a simple sentiment from Country Birdhouse. A little nest of white Baker's Twine and a few Wild Wheat In Color Opaque Sparkle Dots finished things off. 

Let's hop along to see what my friend Charlet has to share this week!
Happy Stamping!

Products Used:



3 comments:

  1. That is two times in a row - great minds think alike - such similar layouts Love the card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely fall colors and textures. Thanks for joining us at FMS this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is a bit gorge! Am loving every single detail.Thanks for joining us at FMS this week x

    ReplyDelete