Wednesday, September 18, 2024

Wanted To Say...

I don't know about you, but I never have enough birthday cards on hands for teenagers...and I feel like one of my boys' friends has a birthday every other week!

I recently added the Wanted To Say dies to my collection and they are perfect for teen-friendly cards. A simple die-cut Celebrate and stamped Happy Birthday from Simply Said are all you need! 

I added a little gift box and some stars for a little extra celebration fun.  This card could easily work for a boy or a girl and the color combo possibilities are endless with the color family Designer Series Paper Packs!

This color combo consists of Summer Splash, Lemon Lime Twist and Night of Navy. I love the bright colors with the bold pop of navy!

With a simple design like this, you can easily replicate several cards in all of your favorite color combinations! 

Happy Stamping!

Products Used:

No comments:

Post a Comment