Monday, September 9, 2024

Merry Christmoose

 Happy Monday friends!  Today I'm sharing one of the cutest critters from the new Christmas Friends stamp set...an ice skating moose!  I may have bought this stamp set just for the moose!

Isn't he the cutest?!?  I stamped this jolly guy in Memento and colored him Pecan Pie.  His sweet little nose and antlers were colored with Crumb Cake and I used Real Red and Granny Apple Green for his cozy scarf and socks.  And I can't forget the Pebbled Path hooves.

This great circle die comes with the coordinating Christmas Friends Dies, which was perfect to complete the sketch for this weeks Freshly Made Sketches Challenge.  Take a Bow Designer Series Paper is my holiday Mini Catalog favorite...I love the Bright and Regal traditional Christmas colors!
I hope you all have a fabulous week!

Happy Stamping!

Products Used:


2 comments:

  1. This is so cute! Love that moose. Thank you for sharing at FMS this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well this moose just makes me smile! Delightful holiday card! Glad you joined us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete