Wednesday, September 11, 2024

A Beary Merry Christmas

 I'm back today with another cute Christmas Friends card to share!

This time I'm featuring the pudgy polar bear which I paired up with a super cute pattern of paper from the Snowy Scenes Designer Series Paper.

I am loving the Pumpkin Pie and Petal Pink color combo and love it even more with just a touch of Soft Sea Foam added to the mix.

One of the gift box dies in the Christmas Friends Dies fits the Have a Beary Merry Christmas sentiment perfectly.  I love it when that happens!

Inspiration for today's sketch comes from the latest Global Design Project Sketch Challenge. I'm always down for a great sketch to play along with!

Still a few more critters to play with in the Christmas Friends stamp set.  What will the next one be? Stay tuned!

Happy Stamping!

Products Used:




No comments:

Post a Comment