Wednesday, August 23, 2023

Freshly Made With Love

I am so super excited to join the Freshly Made Sketches team as a guest designer for their 600th challenge!  This lovely group of designers have inspired me for many years and this is such an honor!

I love a clean-lined sketch that is easy to follow along with and this weeks sketch did not disappoint!

I pulled some of my favorite Delightfully Eclectic DSP patterns for this sketch.  I love the Pretty Peacock pattern with hearts, especially with the softer Petal Pink patterns.  I fussy cut the daisy and die-cut a couple other patterns for an extra pop of color.

Inspired by the Celebrate With Tags layout on page 45 of the Annual Catalog, I added a few stamped hearts and the simply adorable "with love" sentiment.  The catalogs are always full of creative inspiration to case in one way or another!

I hope you will join along in this milestone challenge!  It's always so much fun to see the gallery full of so many wonderful creations!

Happy Stamping!

Products Used:





 

10 comments:

  1. This is such a sweet card with the pretty daisy and the sweet little hearts! Thanks so much for joining in the FMS celebration, Bree! And thank you for inspiring us with your beautiful creations in the FMS gallery.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all of the fun patterns and textures - it's so wonderfully eye-catching! Thank you for playing along with FMS over the years with all of your fabulous cards!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a bright happy card! Sweet as can be! So glad you share you creations with us and joined us for this celebration!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on being a "Guest Designer" for this milestone challenge. Very pretty card. - I like how you added the little hearts under the circle element. That inspired part of my card for the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this colorful, happy card! I'm so glad that you are joining us to celebrate our 600th sketch challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a delightful color palette! Thanks for helping us celebrate FMS600 and guest designing this week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. These colours are so pretty and your card is beautiful! Thanks for guesting with us for our 600th sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well, this sweet card is simply delightful! Love all the little details. Thank you for all the inspiration over the years and for joining us in our 600th sketch celebration!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This card is just so sweet! I love that flower and those little hearts are delightful! Thanks for joining us as a guest designer at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a gorgeous floral card! I love how sweet and happy it is. Thanks so much for being our guest for this milestone and thanks for being a regular player, too.

    ReplyDelete