Tuesday, August 22, 2023

Gorgeously Earthen Colors

Hello, hello stampers!  I'm back again today to share my project for the latest Hand Stamped Sentiments Color Challenge.  I love how rich and earthy these colors are!  We still have a few weeks of summer left, but these colors sure feel like fall!

While I love these colors, they are not typically ones that I use often, so I loved the challenge to work with them!  I pulled a piece of the beautiful Earthen Elegance DSP and paired it up with the Gorgeously Made Bundle...so gorgeous!  

I stamped the background in shades of Misty Moonlight and Pecan Pie, along with a few Pecan Pie splatters. I stamped the foliage in Copper Clay and Pecan Pie and put my paper snips to work, cutting each one out.  These were layered on the die cut Misty Moonlight leaves and wrapped up with a Linen Thread bow with a simple little hello greeting cut using the cutest little label from the new Sending Cheer dies.

Thanks for stopping by today!

Happy Stamping!

Products Used:





1 comment:

  1. So stunning, Bree! I LOVE that you used that set in a different colorway! I can feel that DSP calling me - I think you just cranked the volume big time, lol.

    ReplyDelete