Tuesday, August 8, 2023

Sweet Summer Treats

I'm not ready for summer to end and the Hand Stamped Sentiments isn't either!  We are holding on to the last bit of summer with a sweet and refreshing Inspiration Challenge for you to play along with this week!

I was inspired by the ice cream photo and had some fun creating my own Lemon Lolly ice cream cones!  I stamped the scoops of ice cream from Share a Milkshake in Lemon Lolly onto a Pecan Pie cone with the cutest little So Refreshing lemon tucked into each scoop.

I created my own DSP by stamping the lemons from So Refreshing in Lemon Lolly with Granny Apple Green leaves. So cute!  The only thing left was a sweet sentiment stamped in Granny Apple Green.  Sweet, simple and so refreshing!

I hope you'll join along in the fun and share what you were inspired to create.

Happy Stamping!

Products used:


1 comment:

  1. Oh gosh, Bree - yum yum yum!! That little lemon tuck is genius, too - I feel like I might need some sorbet this week, now, lol. Love it!

    ReplyDelete