Monday, August 21, 2023

Merriest (Monday) Trees

It's Monday and that means it's time for another Merry Monday creation!  My goal is to create a Christmas card every Monday between now and the beginning of December, with a few more in between, in an effort to have a variety of cards to send out this Christmas.  Wish me luck!


I always love bright and bold colors for Christmas.  How about you?  Do you like bright and bold or are you more drawn to the traditional Christmas colors?  The Merry Bold & Bright DSP caught my eye right away and it was so much fun paired up with the Merriest Trees Bundle.
Inspired by the latest Freshly Made Sketches Challenge, I had some fun!  It's been a while since I used any of my Melon Mambo paper and I love it with Shaded Spruce!   

How cute is this tree stand and the little packages to go beneath the tree?  So festive and FUN!  And these new Iridescent Adhesive Back Discs...they are amazing!

Wishing you the Merriest Monday...in August!

Happy Stamping!
 

1 comment:

  1. I love your use of this sketch with that fabulous tree and the bright and festive papers! Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete