Tuesday, March 21, 2023

Sending Birthday Wishes

Happy Tuesday friends!  Yesterday may have been the first day of spring, but we are still celebrating today with a very springy Hand Stamped Sentiments Color Challenge!

As soon as spring flowers start blooming, you can plan on finding me in my flower garden until the autumn leaves start falling.  Stamping is my first love in the creative world, but growing flowers comes in as a very close second.

I love these Sending Smiles blooms and they look so pretty in shades of Balmy Blue, Fresh Freesia Pear Pizzazz. I mixed and matched DSP from the annual and mini catalogs, pulling a Fresh Freesia pattern from Tea Boutique and a Balmy Blue pattern from Country Floral Lane. Add in one of the new Basics 3D Embossing Folders for some fun texture, and I have all of the shopping areas covered!

A bit of yellow was added to the mix thanks to the Sending die-cut that I had left behind in the die envelope.  To tie it all together, the center of the flowers were stamped in So Saffron.  Look at me using those Subtles colors again...I'm beginning to shock myself!

What will you create with these beautiful colors?  Join in the fun and share your project with us at Hand Stamped Sentiments!

Happy Stamping!

Products Used:

No comments:

Post a Comment