Friday, March 3, 2023

Colorful Care

Hip hip hooray for Friday and a new TGIF Color Challenge

Want to know a little secret?  The Subtles Collection is probably my least used collection of colors, so this challenge was a bit of a challenge!

I was thinking of an easter card at first, but opted for a sweet little tea cup of flowers instead! I love the tea cup, but I love it even more with the white on white leafy overlay.  I filled the tea cup with Pear Pizzazz greenery, along with some Blushing Bride and Highland Heather flowers.

layered some diagonally cut pieces of Highland Heather and Pear Pizzazz paper then embossed them with the Sweet Citrus Hybrid Embossing Folder.  Tea and lemons go together like peas and carrots, right?!?

A few hearts from the Tea Cup dies and a few strands of Frayed ribbon were the only embellishments needed.  A few Blushing Bride splatters completed the card.

I'm thankful for a little nudge out of my color comfort zone with today's color challenge!  I hope you'll join along the fun as well!

Happy Stamping!

Products Used:

No comments:

Post a Comment