Friday, March 24, 2023

Golden Birthday Growth

Woo-hoo! We made it to Friday AND an all new TGIF Challenges Product Challenge!

I'll be honest...Vellum is one of the papers that I use least, but I have no idea why.  I am always reminded how awesome it is whenever I do use it.

Today I used it as a fun accent overlay for a Paper Pumpkin alternative project. 

I cut down one of the card fronts from this months Ten Years of Growth Paper Pumpkin kit and adhered it to a Polished Pink card base.  I tucked one of the laser cut plant leaves behind the vellum circle, which I embossed with one of the Online Exclusive Basics 3D embossing folder.

I cut down the fun patterned strip from the kit, laying that on top of the vellum before arranging the rest of the plants in the adorable little pot.  I was going to stamp the Happy sentiment with the included stamp set, but the gold laser cut Happy was too good to pass up.  A cute little strip for a Polished Pink Birthday was stamped and a few Gold Pastel Sequins finished the card off.

Thank you Paper Pumpkin for coming to my rescue for a last minute addition to this weeks TGIF Challenges Product Challenge!

Happy Stamping!



No comments:

Post a Comment