Sunday, March 26, 2023

Kind People


We're back with an all new Monday Montage Blog Hop!  Hop along with us and get your fill of creative inspiration!

I pulled out a favorite stamp set from the Annual Catalog that I haven't used in a while.  I forgot just how beautiful Simply Succulents stamp set it, especially paired up with the coordinating Potted Succulents Dies.

Soft Sea Foam, Fresh Freesia, Parakeet Party, Calypso Coral, Old Olive and Soft Succulent added some beautiful color to these desert plants, complete with a Smoky Slate Pot.

The delicate succulent die is gorgeous!  I stared out with white on white, but ended up tucking a piece of Soft Succulent in between for just a bit more color.  

I'm think I'm going to have to play with this stamp set a bit more before I put it away!

Hop on over to the next blog...
...or take a step back! 
Either way, make your way all the way through!

Happy Stamping!

Products Used:

No comments:

Post a Comment