Friday, December 30, 2022

Beautifully Simple Birthday

Welcome to the last TGIF Challenges Technique Challenge of 2022!  It has been a year full of creative inspiration and I can't wait to see what 2023 brings us!

Today's challenge was all about keeping things simple.  Seems easy enough, right?  Not so much for this momma!  Let's just say this is simple in my creative world!

I have a pile of these beautiful Awash in Beauty DSP floral images sitting on my desk, waiting to be used.  I embossed a piece of Basic White with the Gingham embossing folder, popped up the floral image on some Dimensionals and added a Happy Birthday sentiment on a tag with a bow. 

Oh, and I can't forget the Seasonal Sequins.  I've got to use up every last one of these before they retire!

Be sure to check out the rest of the TGIF Design Team creations and join along in the creative fun!

Happy Stamping!

Products Used:


No comments:

Post a Comment