Tuesday, December 6, 2022

Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas

Happy Wednesday stampin' friends! Even after 30 days of Christmas cards last month, I'm still not ready to put my Christmas stamps and supplies away yet!

This bright and cheerful card was inspired by the latest Global Design Project CASE the Designer.  I love the beautiful flowers on the white background with a bold black and white sentiment!
I added a bit more color to my card, using the ornament pattern from the Celebrate Everything DSP.  I stamped the festive ornaments from Decorated with Happiness in colors to coordinate with the DSP, all hanging from Granny Apple Green and Shaded Spruce pine branches.  Or maybe they are spruce branches... :)

I used one of my favorite Framed & Festive sentiments, heat embossed on Basic Black, just like Kayla's card.

I still have a few more Christmas cards to finish up, so stay tuned for more!  And hopefully I will have some fun Mini Catalog pre-order projects to share with you soon!

Happy Stamping!

Products Used:

No comments:

Post a Comment