Tuesday, December 13, 2022

Framed Florets Birthday Wishes

Welcome to the last Hand Stamped Sentiments Challenge of 2022!  We have a beautiful sketch for you to play along with!

I love the opportunity for lots of layers!  I didn't have much time to play with the Fitting Florets Collection before I got wrapped up in all of my Christmas creations.  This sketch was perfect for all of the beautiful Fitting Florets DSP!

I paired up a Polished Pink pattern with a smaller floral pattern of the DSP, using a strip of Blushing Bride to go along with the sketch.  I used the oval frame from the Framed Florets Dies, cutting out a Polished Pink frame with a Basic White inside.  

I stamped the sentiment in Polished Pink, because you can't have too much pink, right?!?  I fussy cut a few floral arrangements from another pattern of DSP to go around the frame.  I struggled with the ribbon/bow part of the sketch and settled for some strands of gold Simply Elegant Trim instead.  A few Brushed Brass Butterflies were the perfect final touch.

I hope you have had as much fun as I have creating along with Hand Stamped Sentiments this year.  We are taking a little break over the holidays, but will be back in 2023 with another year of brand new challenges!

Happy Stamping!

Products Used:

No comments:

Post a Comment