Sunday, December 4, 2022

Greetings From The North Pole

It's another Merry Monday AND time for another Monday Montage Blog Hop!
After a busy weekend of kicking off the holiday season, my stamp time was pretty limited.  Thank goodness for November's From The North Pole Paper Pumpkin Kit!
With some of the left over bits and pieces I didn't use, along with the add-on bags, I created a couple alternative projects to share with you today!

First off is a simple, yet festive card.  I cut one of the add-on bags, layering it on top of a piece of Cherry Cobbler.  I cut the tails off of the Mint Macaron glitter banner to use as an accent strip for the Express Delivery stamp.  I tied some the Mint Macaron bakers twine around it to cover the hole at the top of the tag.  A few of the little snowflakes were all the embellishments this card needed.

\

I also used one of the add-on bags to turn into a gift card holder.  Simply fold the bottom up, not quite half way.  (I had a gift card on hand to use as a guide for folding.) I added a strip of adhesive on either side, leaving room to slide the gift card in.  A piece of Black & White Gingham Ribbon was wrapped around the bag to hide the seam and hang a cute little bell on.  

The top of bag is perfect to slide a small card in to write a little note.  How cute is the HOHOHO with the Santa hat on top?!?

This week is shaping up to be a super busy one, but I am going to do my best to make sure I find some time to stamp.  Stamping is the only way I can keep my sanity some days!

Be sure to click on the next button below to keep on hopping.  Or you can click on the back button if there was something you missed!

Happy Stamping!







 

No comments:

Post a Comment