Wednesday, November 30, 2022

Wreathed in Joy

It's the end of November and I'm wrapping up the #30daychristmascardmakingchallenge, hosted by the marvelous Martin Stone.  I wasn't sure if I would be able to keep up and make all 30 projects, but I DID IT!

The final challenge is all about the Christmas wreath.  I don't know about you, but I love a fresh, full Christmas wreath hanging on my door.  The pine tree scent is the best!

I used the Decorated Pine Dies to create a giant wreath, complete with some Distressed Gold bells.  What is a Christmas wreath without a big Cherry Cobbler bow and baubles?  Some golden Festive Pearls added just a bit more Christmas glimmer.

The laser-cut sheets from Santa Express Memories & More Card Pack have been a favorite throughout the month.  I heat embossed Happy Holidays in gold and LOVE how it turned out!

I adhered the wreath to a Kraft card front, stamped with a few white snowflakes and some gold Wink of Stella splatters.

It has been so much fun playing along with this month long challenge and I can't wait to do it again!  It was a great way to use all of my Christmas stamp sets and supplies.

Wishing you all a Happy Holiday as we move on to the month of December!  So much fun is yet to come!

Happy Stamping!

Products Used:

No comments:

Post a Comment