Monday, November 14, 2022

Merry Monday Trees for Sale

 Monday is almost over, but I can't let it get away without sharing a Merry Monday card with you!  It's been a crazy day getting back on track after being gone for OnStage in Anaheim, but I think I'm about caught up!

I've been playing along with the #30DayChristmasCardMakingChallenge and today's challenge was Step into Christmas.  For me, it always feels like the Christmas season is officially here when Klickers Tree stand opens up for the season.  Their beautiful little tree farm was inspiration behind today's card.

I used the Trees for Sale stamp set to create a mini tree lot, complete with festive Solid Faceted Gem lights.  Aren't those lights the cutest?  Those cute little gems helped me to dust off my pack of Melon Mambo card stock for the sentiment.  It's been so long since I've used this color, but you can be sure I'll be using it again soon!

You are also getting a sneak peek of a brand new stamp set, Hand Drawn Dots from the January-April 2023 Mini Catalog.  These dots stamped in Whisper White on Night of Navy reminded me of falling snow.  There will be so many great uses for this awesome new background stamp.

Happy Stamping!

Products Used:

No comments:

Post a Comment