Tuesday, November 1, 2022

All Aboard the Santa Express

Happy Tuesday stampers!  Did you all survive Halloween?!?  For those of us who work in schools, the day after Halloween can be crazier than the day of!  Thank a teacher today!

Now that Halloween is over, it's all about Christmas!  It's time for an all new Hand Stamped Sentiments sketch challenge and this one was perfect for the Santa Express Memories & More Card Pack!

You all know by now that fussy cutting is one of my favorite forms of craft-therapy, so I happily snipped out these adorable packages and sentiment from one of the 3" x 4" cards.  Aren't the strips and candy canes cute too?!?  All from the same pack of cards!  I had to add in a little stamping and the presents from Yeti to Party were perfect!

I had so much fun creating this card, that I created 3 more using some of the other Memories & More cards.  Check back tomorrow to see them all!

Happy Stamping!

Products Used:

No comments:

Post a Comment