Friday, November 25, 2022

Filled with Peace & Joy

Happy Friday stampers and welcome to this month's TGIF Challenges Inspiration Challenge!  I don't know about you, but it seems so fitting to have an inspiration challenge focused on comfort and peace on the day after Thanksgiving. As we make our way into a busy time of year, my hope is that your holiday season is filled with peace and joy!
This card came together with bits and pieces from other cards that were still sitting on my desk. I always love putting scraps to good use! I started by running the shiplap piece though the Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine with the Timber 3D Embossing Folder. I splattered and sponged a little Crumb Cake for just a bit more texture.
I heat embossed the Framed & Festive sentiment in white on Crumb Cake, layering it on top of the shiplap layer.  I tucked a few pieces of Christmas to Remember greenery between the layers, along with some white holly berries.

Next came the big caribou...I love this Reindeer Dies piece!  I die-cut a Crumb Cake and a Soft Suede caribou, then snipped them and glued them together. The hunters in my family approved of this!

I finished the card off with a few wooden snowflake elements from the Santa Express Memories & More Card Pack.  

Wishing you all a happy holiday season, filled with so much peace & joy!

Happy Stamping!

Products Used:

1 comment:

  1. Bree, you card is too cute! Looks just like the inspo pic! FYI-there's no link for this week's challenge on the TGIF blog.

    ReplyDelete