Sunday, October 23, 2022

HOHOHO - October 2022 Paper Pumpkin

Happy Sunday stampin' friends!  I hope you have all had a restful and relaxing weekend!  It rained a better part of yesterday, which was the perfect excuse to spend some good ol' quality stamping time!

My October HoHoHo Paper Pumpkin kit arrived earlier in the week and was so happy to have time to open it up and create. This kit is ADORABLE and I used every single piece...it's been a while since I've done that! I started off by making  one of each of these super cute cards according to the kit directions.  Then I stepped each one up a bit. Do you spy the changes?
To step the first card up, I added a few Whisper White splatters to the Crumb Cake die-cut snowflake layer, along with a little Sweet Sorbet bakers twine and a few Rhinestones.  I heat embossed the sentiment to make it pop a bit more...so fun!

Since I had all of my splatters supplies out, I added splatters to this Crumb Cake die-cut snowflake layer too.  I also stamped a few Pool Party snowflakes on the Merry banner and added another Sweet Sorbet bakers twine bow.

Sticking with my splatter step up, I added some Bermuda Bay splatters to the card base, along with a few Rhinestones and some silver Simply Elegant Trim.

I love how just a few added elements can step a card up!  Dig through your stash and have fun stepping your next project up!

Come on back tomorrow to see the cute alternative projects I made with the HOHOHO October 2022 Pamper Pumpkin kit.

Happy Stamping!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment