Monday, October 24, 2022

HOHOHO - Merry Monday

It's time for another Merry Monday post!  As promised, I'm back today with some fun alternatives to this months October HOHOHO Paper Pumpkin kit. 


First up is a jolly and joyful Santa.  I added a left over frame and flipped this card vertically from the original.  I wasn't originally going to add the Santa, but I'm so happy I did!  To balance the card out, I heat embossed the sentiment on the Shaded Spruce strip, cutting the words out for just the perfect placement.
 

I flipped the Crumb Cake die-cut snowflakes over, using the white side for this next card.  Using the Layering Circles Dies, I die-cut the starlit sky.  I stuck with the layout of the original from the most part from here, other than adding a Sweet Sorbet bakers twine bow.



And now you can see why I used the white side of the die-cut snowflakes panel on the last card!   I used the Crumb Cake side as a stencil for this card and it is my favorite of them all!  I used the rest of the left over bits and pieces for a simple, yet cheerful layout.  And of course I had to stamp my own Santa to color...you know how much I love my Stampin' Blends!  


Have you had a chance to play with this months Paper Pumpkin kit yet? I can't wait to see all of the alternative projects that everyone makes.  This kit is the cutest!

Happy Stamping!




No comments:

Post a Comment