Wednesday, October 26, 2022

Beautiful Birthday Wishes

Happy Wednesday stampers!  I'm taking a little break from holiday creations to play along with this weeks  Global Design Project Sketch Challenge #366.

I cut in to one of the beautiful floral patterns of Fitting Florets DSP, cutting out a couple of my favorite bunches of blooms.  Some of these blooms match up with the coordinating Framed Florets dies, but you know me...I LOVE to fussy cut!

I love the Framed Florets stamp set and I love the sentiments the most!  The Wishes for a Beautiful Birthday sentiment paired up perfectly with the flowers.  
I was originally going to just go with the Soft Succulent card base and Timeworn Type 3D embossed layer, but it needed just a bit more color.  In addition to the beautiful floral patterns in the Fitting Florets DSP, there are some equally beautiful colored patterns as well.

The polished pink pattern added just the perfect pop of color that I was looking for! A few strands of Frayed Ribbon and some Gold Adhesive-Backed Swirls were the only embellishments needed!

Have a wonderful Wednesday!

Happy Stamping!

Products Used:
*Coming soon: Fitting Florets Collection

1 comment:

  1. Love your card and I love this stamp set also. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete