Tuesday, September 6, 2022

Sweet Sunflowers Inspiration

Happy Tuesday stampers and welcome to a beautiful-fall Hand Stamped Sentiments Inspiration Challenge.  Fall has not yet made an appearance where I live, but it will be here soon!

We spent the long weekend enjoying our last official week of summer break.  It was packed full of family, friends and county fair fun!  I didn't get nearly as much stamping done as I had hoped, but I wouldn't trade our family time together for anything!  Thankfully, the August Sweet Sunflower Paper Pumpkin kit was perfect for this inspiration challenge!

Using the Stitched Rectangle Dies, I die-cut the front of one of the card bases and layered it on top of the backside of the card base.  These were both adhered to a Blackberry Bliss card base.  I stamped the sunflower image on the pre-cut sunflower pieces in Crushed Curry and Soft Suede, then added some additional flowers and cute little bumble bees.

The sentiment was stamped in Blackberry Bliss on another pre-cut piece from this beautiful Paper Pumpkin kit to go along with the Blackberry Bliss strip, which was also included in the kit.  Do you spy the subtle honeycomb pieces too?  I love these!

I love how quickly this card came together!  I hope you will join along in the creative fun and share your creation with us!

Happy Stamping!



No comments:

Post a Comment