Wednesday, September 28, 2022

Bewitching Treats

When I made my  If You've Got It, Haunt It card earlier this week, I stamped a few sets of the witches hats and boots to use at a later time.  It turns out it wasn't too much later before I had the itch to create another Bewitching project.
I've had the Mini Pocket Envelope Dies for a while, just waiting to be used.  These little envelopes are great for gifting gift cards, but it also happened to be the perfect size for a treat size Halloween bag of M&M's.   

I started out with just the witches hat and boots, but something felt like it was missing.  After going through my stash, I discovered some "spiderwebs" in the Wonderful Snowflakes! Perfect for the cute little spider to hang out in! The Happy Halloween sentiment comes from the September Spooky Treats Paper Pumpkin kit.

See below for the quick and easy way to turn your Wonderful Snowflakes into spooky spiderwebs!
To create the spiderweb, I snipped off the ends of the snowflakes and colored the backside (non-shiny side)with the Dark Basic Black Stampin' Blend.  How fun is this?!?!
Happy Stamping!

Products Used:

No comments:

Post a Comment