Wednesday, September 21, 2022

Full of {Colorful} Love


Most of my mornings consist of a little stamping before I head in to work and this morning I decided to play along with the latest Global Design Project Color Challenge.  How fun are these colors?!? Rumor has it they will be selecting one person from this months challenge to be a Guest Designer for the next color challenge...so exciting!

I just recently added the Full of Color stamp set to my collection during the 24 hour stamp sale and these colors seem perfect! After coloring the flowers in leaves in shades of Flirty Flamingo, Parakeet Party and Shaded Spruce, I fussy cut the image.  I was going to go with a super clean and simple card and just pop the image up on a Basic White card front.  Then the creativity bug bit me and I decided to add a Stylish Shapes circle with strips of color coordinated paper.  This was a quick and easy way to add another pop of color!

Some days I am even lucky enough to sneak in a little evening stamp time as well and this evening just happened to be one of those days!

Using the scraps I still had out on my desk, I created a fun paper stripe background for the other adorable Full of Love floral image. I love the added stitched look from Rectangle Stitched and Stylish Shapes Dies!  

Any day is a good day to stamp and it's an even better day when you start AND end your day with stamping!


Happy Stamping!

Products Used:

No comments:

Post a Comment