Friday, September 2, 2022

Colorful Happy Place

Happy Friday stampin' friends!  Sorry for the delay in getting this post up...I kind of forgot to finish my post.  Oops!

It's time for an all new TGIF Challenges and we have a colorful one for you this week!  The new In Colors are so bright and cheerful...I love them all!

Since I still had This Birthday Piggy sitting out on my desk, I reached for the adorable piggy sleeping in the mud and made him a cute little wagon of flowers to rest in.  I, once again, used my Stampin' Blends to color the stamped image, then added some die-cut flowers to match.

Strips of the 2022-2024 In-Color DSP created the perfect happy place for this piggy to stay!

Join along in our colorful fun this week and share your projects with us!

Have a fabulous weekend!

Happy Stamping!

Products Used:

No comments:

Post a Comment