Friday, December 4, 2020

Deck the Halls

Happy Friday my sweet friends!  I hope you have had a fantastic week!
Normally, I would be holding my monthly classes this weekend, but due to our current state orders, no classes will be held this month.  But I'm not going to let that stop us from stamping!  I decided to offer a full month of fun challenges for my customers to participate in each week.  We did this in the spring and had so much fun!
This weeks challenge was Deck the Halls...a time to share some fun homemade ornaments, something made from ornaments or even a card with ornaments on it.  Christmas Gleaming is one of my favorite holiday stamp sets and I am so happy it carried over to this year!
Poppy Parade and Mossy Meadow have been my go-to Christmas colors this year. I love how bold and rich these colors are...and even more so with some black and white ornaments.
I added some fun texture to this card using the Subtle and Dainty Diamonds 3D embossing folders.  I dressed things up with the festive Poppy Parade All the Trimmings Ribbon and some Gilded Gems embellishments.
I'm actually sending out Christmas cards that I made this year.  Can you believe it?!?!  I am usually too lazy to make  them all and take the easy photo card route.  But, with the extra time I've had this year, I'm happily sending out my hand made creations.  YAY!

Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Mossy Meadow, Poppy Parade, Basic Black, Whisper White
Ink ~ Memento, Mossy Meadow
Stamp Set ~ Christmas Gleaming
Other Supplies ~ Gleaming Ornaments Punch Pack, Poppy Parade All the Trimmings Ribbon, Gilded Gems embellishments, Stitched Shapes Dies, Subtle and Dainty Diamonds 3D embossing folders

Any big plans for the weekend?  I am hoping to finish up my Christmas shopping, then taking on the task of wrapping.  Wish me luck!

Happy Stamping!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment