Friday, December 25, 2020

Let it Snow ~ #TGIFC296

Merry Christmas friends!

We are wrapping up the year at  TGIF Challenges with a Theme Challenge...Let it SNOW!
We won't be having a white Christmas where I live, but we will have a frost covered Christmas.  I don't know about you, but I love it when the ground and everything around us is covered in frost!  And while we may not have snow, I can still create some in with paper and ink!
I had not yet pulled out the adorable Snowman Season stamp set and could not let the year go by without inking this cute guy up!  I created a snowy background by heat embossing the Let it Snow sentiment and some snowflakes, then sponged some Seaside Spray to create a wintery wonderland.
I used my favorite Trimming the Town DSP in the background and colored the jolly little snowman cap in Poppy Parade.  Merry Christmas was also stamped in Poppy Parade and fussy cut.  A few little Snowflake Adhesive Backed embellishments and called it good!

Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Misty Moonlight, Whisper White, Trimming the Town DSP
Ink ~ Poppy Parade, VesaMark, Memento, Stampin' Blends:  Poppy Parade
Stamp Set ~ Snowman Season
Other Supplies ~ Snowflake Adhesive Backed Embellishments, White Embossing Powder

I know Christmas may look very different for many of us this year and our gatherings may be smaller, but I wish you all the Merriest Christmas and many blessings in the New Year!

Happy Stamping!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment