Sunday, December 27, 2020

Flowering Cactus ~ Monday Montage #180



Welcome to an all new Monday Montage Blog Hop!  You won't want to miss a single creation from this amazing group of stampers!  We were going to take a break until after the New Year, but many of us were ready to get back to our craft rooms and share our projects with you early!

Christmas is over and we have un-decked our halls...can it be summer now?  Total wishful thinking as our winter is just getting started.  Putting Christmas away also meant doing a deep cleaning and getting my craft room back in order after the annual Christmas explosion!  This also means I FINALLY got all of my new pre-order stuff out of the box and put away...except for a few new things that I HAD to play with.
I fell in love with the Flowering Cactus Product Medley in the upcoming January-June 2021 Mini Catalog and just had to have it!  I love cacti and succulents, so this sweet little kit was right up my alley.
I just love the sweet little cacti and the felt flowers are absolutely adorable!  

I stamped the heart shaped cactus in Mossy Meadow and the fun little round guy in Mint Macaron, topping each with a little felt flower.

I stamped a couple different sentiments in Calypso Coral and Highland Heather and finished off each card with a Linen Thread bow.  Did you notice the Calypso Coral Linen Thread?!!?  It's sooooo pretty!

A little bit of Subtle 3D texture was added behind the beautiful cactus DSP that is included in this product medley.  I will be having to get more of this for sure!

Supplies Used:
Paper:  Mint Macaron, Calypso Coral, Highland Heather, Whisper White, Flowering Cactus DSP
Ink ~ Mossy Meadow, Mint Macaron, Calypso Coral, Highland Heather
Stamp Set ~ Flowering Cactus
Other Supplies ~ Flowering Cactus Dies, Flowering Cactus Die-Cut Felt Sheets, Layering Circles Dies, Linen Thread, Subtle 3D Embossing Folder

I can't wait to see what the rest of our Monday Montage crew has in store for us!

Thanks for stopping by today!  Now, on to the next stop on the hop!

Happy Stamping!

We've added a list of everyone's home pages so you can hop along in any order you wish!  Just make sure you don't miss any!



1 comment:

  1. I love your cacti card samples in 2 color combos! I have been debating buying this set and you pushed me over the edge to do so! TFS

    ReplyDelete